SHP Management, a leader in the affordable housing market, has an immediate opening for an accomplished compliance analyst to join our team assisting multiple propertiesin Cleveland, OH
- Conduct file reviews for compliance with the applicable subsidy type (S. 8, LIHTC, S. 236).
- Hold tenant interviews for initial LIHTC certifications
- Verify income and assets from resident interviews
- Review paperwork completed from site staff holding interviews for accuracy
- Point person for LIHTC/affordable housing compliance questions
- Point person for reporting status of residents in the initial certification process to corporate office
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual LIHTC reports (i.e. qualified basis tracking) as required by state monitors and syndicators.
- Strong knowledge of affordable housing programs, to include Section 8/236; LIHTC; EIV and HUD Secure Systems; Fair Housing & Section 504 compliance.
- Affordable Housing certifications; COS (or equivalent), C3P, HCCP or nationally recognized certification is required.
- Three to five years of directly related experience as a property manager or compliance analyst/monitor required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- High level of organization and attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.Good Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) skills are required. Strong knowledge of OneSite, Yardi or Boston Post software highly desired.