Cumberland Foreside, Cumberland, ME
SHP Management Corp, in business since 1993, is a recognized leader in the affordable multi-family housing industry, and currently manages in excess of 11,000 units of affordable housing, primarily in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, seasoned, Compliance Analyst to join with SHP and continue providing exemplary service in housing
Candidates must have three to five years of directly related experience as either a Regional or Property Manager. Previous experience as a compliance analyst/monitor is a plus. Deep knowledge of affordable housing programs to include Section 8, LIHTC, HUD Secure Systems, EIV, Fair Housing and Section 504 compliance. Affordable Housing certifications; COS, C3P, HCCP or other nationally recognized certification is required.
A well-developed ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines is a must; along with a high level of organization and attention to detail. Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office required and a strong knowledge of OneSite, YARDI or Boston Post software preferred.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct file reviews for compliance with the applicable subsidy type (S.8, LIHTC, S. 236)
- Approve initial files for compliance with applicable subsidy programs
- Review EIV reports and assist property staff with resolving discrepancies
- Review of monthly HAP against the Voucher Report and assist staff with reconciliation
- Assist site staff with TRACS error resolution
- Coordinate report preparation for agency reviews and summarize areas of concern with the Compliance Manager
- Manage staff access to required federal and state databases
- Assist PM’s with preparation for MOR and annual inspections
SHP is committed to a drug-free workplace. We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefit package, including:
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal leave.
- 401(k) plan with generous company match.
- Company paid health, vision and dental plans.
- Company paid life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity for professional growth and development