BUILDING STRONG, SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES FOR RESIDENTS AND OWNERS
SHP is committed to the philosophy of “building strong, sustainable communities for residents and owners”.
We know that in order to do so we need to have the best employees, working in a healthy, supportive environment where they can excel.
SHP has core principles in place across all departments and in all interactions consisting of
- ethical behavior
These core principles lead to a workplace culture that
- celebrates diversity
- encourages individual strengths
- builds on open, collaborative communication
- treats everyone with respect
In this way, each individual is
- given room to demonstrate success
With these critical fundamental components in place, we are able to create an outstanding work environment. This allows us to layer in phenomenal benefits to enhance the employee experience.
SHP provides top notch benefits such as
- employer paid short term and long term disability insurance as well as life insurance
- employer paid employee assistance program
- choice of health insurance plans with generous employer paid add ins
- dental insurance
- 401k plan with generous company match and immediate 100% vesting
PEACE OF MIND
Of course these are just the benefits that allow for peace of mind that the essentials are taken care of; SHP feels that a truly supportive and productive workplace goes well beyond the basics. We provide training and professional growth opportunities to all staff. We have a full time training and development manager as well as a strong tuition reimbursement program. We always look to promote from within and have a solid track record of success stories to celebrate. Work-life balance is the bedrock of SHP culture. We provide generous paid time off as well as work schedule flexibility. Our employee wellness program encourages, educates, and rewards healthy behavior with discounts on insurance, cash prizes, and plenty of good spirited team competition!