Avery Heights is located at 300 Brandegee Avenue in Groton, CT. The property is a single two and three story, low-rise brick building offering 104 one-bedroom apartment homes for eligible elderly applicants (62 years of age and older) and disabled individuals and their families. All apartment homes are affordable with families paying 30% of adjusted income for rent and utilities. The property is located in a nice residential area with some commercial spaces and nearby access to major public roads and transportation.
The property is nicely landscaped and offers the following amenities: community center with kitchen, craft room and lounge, on-site laundry, parking and management and maintenance services. Schedule your tour today!
Amenities & Features
- Spacious 1-Bedroom Apartments
- Smoke-Free Community
- Utilities Included
- Heat with Individual Thermostats
- Emergency Pull-Cords in all units
- Two Elevators
- Laundry Facilities
- Community Room with Kitchen
- Craft Room with Lounge
- Part-Time Resident Services Coordinator
- Social Services, including numerous activities and organized transportation
- On-Site Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Professional On-Site Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
Property Manager[P] 860-445-5133
[TTY] 711 or 800-842-9710
Directions & Map
How to Qualify
Restrictions may apply and are discussed during your site visit.
How to Apply
For more information and/or assistance with the application process, visit or call the management office Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm (Closed Thursdays).