Fresh Water Pond is a family community located in Enfield, CT. The community was originally built in 1978 and is comprised of 9 two-story wood-framed and vinyl and brick sided buildings. The property offers affordable one-bedroom garden style apartments, and two, three and four bedroom townhouses. Fresh Water is located in a nice residential neighborhood providing convenient access to retail and commercial businesses, shopping centers, and entertainment. Residents have nearby access to public thoroughfares and transportation.
Amenities include a community room with laundry facilities connected to the management office and playground. Schedule your tour today!
Amenities & Features
- 1 Bedroom Flats; 2, 3 and 4 Bedroom Townhouse-Style Units
- Smoke-Free Community
- Fully Applianced Kitchens
- Heat & Hot Water Included
- Community Room with Kitchen
- On-Site Laundry Facility (for 1 BR units)
- Washer/Dryer Hookups (for 2, 3 and 4 BR units)
- Playground and Basketball Court
- On-Site Parking
- Part-time Resident Services Coordinator
- Professional On-Site Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
Property Manager[P] 860-741-0247
[TTY] 711 or 800-842-9710
Directions & Map
How to Qualify
Restrictions may apply and are discussed during your site visit.
How to Apply
For more information and/or assistance with the application process, visit or call the management office Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:30am – 12:00pm & 2:00pm – 4:00pm, or Friday 9:30am – 12:00pm.