Pheasant Hill Village, located in Feeding Hills, MA, is comprised of one, two, three and four bedroom apartment homes for eligible elderly applicants (62 years of age and older) and disabled individuals and families of all ages. Residents pay 30% of adjusted income for rent. The community is conveniently located in the city of Agawam with nearby shopping, entertainment, recreation and public transportation close by.
The management office and community room with two kitchens is located within the single story clubhouse. Residents and their guests are welcome to relax and enjoy the comfortable seating and large flat screen television. Additional property amenities include on-site parking, laundry facility or washer/dryer hook-ups, units with patios or balconies, playgrounds, tennis court, basketball court, shuffleboard and fenced in community garden.
Amenities & Features
- 1, 2, 3, and 4 Bedroom Units
- Smoke Free Community
- Heat & Hot Water Included
- Fully Applianced Kitchens
- On-Site Laundry Facilities or Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Emergency Pull-Cord System in 1-BR Units
- Community Center with Kitchens
- Tennis Courts, Basketball Court and Playgrounds
- Resident Services Coordinator
- Professional On-Site Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
Property Manager[P] 413-789-1131
[TTY] 711 or 800-439-2370
Directions & Map
How to Qualify
Restrictions may apply and are discussed during your site visit.
How to Apply
For more information and/or assistance with the application process, visit or call the management office Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm.