Washington Hill Apartments is located in the town of Lincoln, RI offering affordable and spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for the elderly and disabled. All utilities are included with rent. Lincoln is a suburban community located in the Northern area of Rhode Island. The town has open spaces, recreation areas, bike paths, parks, and play areas. The town also offers a state of the art senior center, public library and literacy center, ample shopping outlets, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
If you like living in a rural setting then you will love Washington Hill. Washington Hill resembles the town of Lincoln having generous green space, on-site parking and laundry, a community room with kitchen and outdoor deck to enjoy the seasons. Schedule your tour today!
Amenities & Features
- Spacious 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Smoke-free Community
- Fully Applianced Kitchens
- Heat, Hot Water and Electricity Included
- Emergency Pull-Cords
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Community Room with Kitchen and a Large Awning-Covered Deck
- Large Outdoor Patio and 2 Gazebos
- Part-time Resident Service Coordinator
- Pet Friendly
- Professional On-Site Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
Property Manager[P] 401-333-9330
[TTY] 711 or 800-745-5555
Directions & Map
How to Qualify
Restrictions apply and are discussed during your site visit.
How to Apply
For more information and/or assistance with the application process, visit or call the management office Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm.